18.5.15

Why I'd Never Recommend TRX2


My rating: 


Ok, so it's well documented on my previous post 'The Little Yellow Pill That Finally Halted My Hair Loss' that I didn't particularly get on with TRX2 hair supplement. After two years of searching for a solution for my hair loss I stumbled upon TRX2 in an in-flight magazine, during my holiday. I ordered this 'revolutionary treatment' as soon as I got home and took it for a whole year! 

What results did I notice in this time? Naff all! I didn't grow a single new hair in all that time, and my hair was continuing to fall out at a quick pace. I figured the science behind this supplement separated itself from its rivals in a unique and positive light, but in reality it seemed nothing but a scam! 

Now, I don't want to come across like I'm slagging off TRX2, because although I have no association with Thomas Whitfield or Oxford BioLabs, it is not my intention to harm the brand in any way, shape or form. It is purely my intention to give you an honest insight into what I personally experienced during the time I took TRX2. 

With all the talk of potassium channels and stimulation of hair follicles, I honestly thought this might be the breakthrough that we hair loss sufferers had finally been waiting for. Upon much closer inspection, TRX2 is nothing but a vitamin pill with potassium in it. It's amazing how much one will believe when in a situation of desperation. I believed, and I was left disappointed!

TRX2: Genuine or scam?
I can't speak for others who have tried TRX2, and if it works for you then that's absolutely brilliant. I am genuinely happy for you, after all, as hair loss sufferers, we are all in this together. It's no secret that I have used an alternative treatment since my disastrous spell with TRX2. I now use HR23+ which did more for my hair in two weeks that TRX2 managed to do in 12 months! 

With such little results using TRX2 in the 12 month treatment period, it allowed me to see the real benefits of using a different balding solution. I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts and experiences with TRX2. Of all the research I have conducted, coupled with the hundreds of people I have spoken to on hair loss forums and blogs, not one of them said TRX2 had shown any positive results. 

I shall be updating this blog as and when I have the time to do so. I have been through a fair amount of treatments and products over the past six years, and although I am happy with the current treatment I am taking, I would like to share my experiences with you guys. So please comment and leave your thoughts below.


Here is my full breakdown of TRX2, based over a 12 month treatment period.

Prevention of hair loss: No visible signs of stopping hair fall.
Promotion of hair growth: No visible new hair growth. 
Hair thickness & density: Hair remains the same in appearance. 

14 comments:

  1. Hair loss, or alopecia, is a concern for men, women, and children. Treatments for hair loss include medications such as Propecia and Rogaine, hair replacements, and hair restoration. Masaakii is one of the most advanced method of thickening your hair without any surgical procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Andreea. I did take these tablets for a period of 10 months. My hair is fine and always has been, the purpose of the treatment was to maintain it healthy only. But I had a very beautiful surprise! During my teenage time I used to have my eyebrows kept very thin. When I have decided to let them grow, there were bold places within my eyebrows for about 10 years. I have never tried to take any treatment for it as I didn't believe they will ever grow again. After 4 months of trx2 I've noticed little hair starting to grow which was unexpected and shocking. I did lose some of the hair 10 months later in the spring but it's all back again. Perhaps it did the same to my hair on my scalp, I don't really know as I didn't follow, as I said at the beginning of the message, my hair is in a good condition. Every 3 years or so I used to take a few months of Revalid and didn't prompt to my eyebrows to grow through all of those 10 years, therefore I do believe there is some powerful stuff in trx2. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, TRX2 is just a potassium pill. complete rip off and worth avoiding.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried TRX2 for about 6 months and I saw no change in my hair. Complete waste of time and money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why a few of Andreea's comments deleted? Is it because se disagrees with you and the product worked for her?

    ReplyDelete
  7. She was leaving links which are spammy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. clickhere

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its very irritating when you realize that you are suffering from hair loss, its one thing that makes one feel really desperate to take care of the situation, without hair one gets an appearance that's quite inappropriate.
    Newsletter Writing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used TRx2 for about a year and saw absolutley no differnce a total sham.. they need shutting down..!!!! all lies and very expensive..!!! DO NOT BE SUCKERED IN...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slightly harsh, but I do get your point :)

      Delete