10.2.16

Biotin & Collagen Shampoo

Look what the heck I found the other day - a shampoo made up of Biotin and Collagen, and what's more, it's made by my favourite shampoo brand! 

OGX must have been keeping this little number quiet, because I have been asking myself how the hell I have not come across this shampoo before now. 

Many of you will already know how much I love OGX's quite brilliant Argan Oil shampoo, which I have been using for well over a year now. So, when I discovered this shampoo, I got super-excited, just like the hair health geek I have become over the last six years of battling hair loss. 

Anyway, this bad boy has been ordered (3 bottles in fact), so I should be expecting it to arrive in the next few days or so. I absolutely can't wait to use it and I shall be doing a full review and rating of the shampoo once I get through my first bottle. 

1 comment:

  1. Agree with you here, Ash. This is by far the best shampoo on the market in its price range.

    ReplyDelete