7.12.17

My Top Hair Loss Treatments of the Year


The Most Effective Products for Hair Growth

 
With another year almost at its end, I can't quite believe how quickly the past 12 months has gone by.  Since I started losing my hair, I have always used this time of year to asses the state of my hairline and scalp. The good news is, I still have a relatively decent head of hair, which fills me with confidence for 2018. 

I feel like I have found a good set of products that have enabled me to maintain a good, healthy head of hair, and long may this trend continue.  As this will most likely be my final post of the year, I do feel it is necessary to let my readers know how I have been getting on with my hair loss journey. 

So, without further ado, here are the hair products that I rank the highest and that have worked best for me.  If you're an avid reader of my blog, then some of these products won't be of any surprise to you, but I hope these recommendations work for more men (and women) suffering from hair loss, just as well as they have for me... 

Top Shampoo for Hair Growth


I have used two shampoos over the years that have given me great hair growth results, one being Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance for Men, and the other being OGX Biotin & Collagen. If I am to choose one, then OGX Biotin & Collagen would just about edge it for me.  This thick textured formula does a terrific job on my locks, increasing the thickness and volume instantly.  


This shampoo isn't a hair loss treatment, but it is certainly a must-use formula for better, stronger, healthier hair growth. 


Top Topical Solution for Hair & Scalp


I have tried a fair few topical serums over the years, and even though I don't think I have found the right solution just yet, I have settled on Minoxidil, for now at least.  I did try Regaine for nearly a year back in the early days of treating my baldness, and I wasn't particularly impressed with it, but after trying a hat full of topical liquids, I decided to go back on the Minoxidil, just as a backup to the products I am already using.  


When it comes to buying Minoxidil, it really doesn't matter what brand it is - Minoxidil is Minoxidil after all - so, just make sure it's the 5% solution if you are male, and 2% if you are female.  I am currently using the Kirkland 5% Foam, due to it being half the price of Regaine. 


Top Hair Growth Supplement


As many of you will already know, I am a big fan of HR23+ hair supplement, and I have not looked back since I started usin it a few years ago. This multi-vitamin hair supplement contains the right blend of ingredients that has helped me prevent the severe pattern of shedding, and promoted healthier, thicker hair growth.
Unless something spectacular comes along, I won't be changing my hair supplement any time soon. If you suffer from early stages of thinning hair, then seriously consider trying HR23+, and even though it's a little on the expensive side, it's totally worth it. 


Top Hair Growth Device


Now, not every hair treatment is a pill that you consume or a serum/shampoo that can be applied. There are numerous hair brushes, infrared combs and laser devices widely available on the market that claim they can reverse the effects of baldness.  However, I have opted for the dermaroller.  
It doesn't really matter what brand you use, dermarollers are pretty much all the same.  About every 10 days or so, I use a dermaroller along my hairline to help active hair follicles.  If you stick with it, you'll notice new hair sprouting up.  This isn't an overnight fix, but I'm sure anyone suffering from hair loss would more than welcome new hairs popping up.  Try it.

2 comments:

  1. HR23+ Looks good but can't find any legitimate reviews other than the text posted ones on their website..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems every time one gives a decent review about a product, it's deemed a scam!

      The views on my website are my own - if you don't like them then don't read my blog. Simple!

      For the first comment, here are some legit reviews on HR23+ from bloggers and review centres...

      http://pamperpoint.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/hr23-hair-restoration-supplement-review.html

      http://www.beautybakingbella.com/2018/01/hr23hairgrowthsupplements.html

      http://www.hairlossreviewcentre.com/2016/09/hr23-hair-health-supplement-review_14.html

      https://www.reviewcentre.com/Hair-Treatment/HR23--reviews_3319275

      Delete